Monday, April 25, 2011

+So, yeah.

Who cares whether it's a poem blog or what I'll just write whatever I want.

I cant stand how everything now a days is so uniformed. I feel trapped. Why can't things be more liberal and free? I really dislike things right now. I really want to stop studying and do what I am passionate about sometimes and just hope that I'll be content in life with what I would be doing (which I think I would). I miss how I would feel that butterfly happiness.. the one that butterflies will fly in your stomach and you'd feel really happy. I don't know. I miss that feeling. I'm a happy person! I ammmmmmmmmmmm. But there's that spark that isn't sparking like I want it to but it's just glowing, and slowly, it's going to die off.

So selfish, so selfish.

No comments:

Post a Comment